- T’ai Chi Ch’uan … discover energetic awareness and simplicity.
- Sensory Awareness … becoming more in touch with oneself.
- Somatic Reclaiming … re-integrating the body/mind/spirit.
- Pre- and Perinatal Therapies … consciousness begins before birth.
- Somatic Experiencing … resolving shock and trauma.
- Biodynamic Craniosacral Therapy … helping restore integrity in our living organism.
- Gestalt Therapy … awareness in therapy; awareness in life.
My therapeutic techniques draw from over 45 years of meditative practice and study of t’ai chi ch’uan, qi gong, sensory awareness, as well as biodynamic craniosacral, Reichian, Rosen, Gestalt, and pre- and perinatal therapy. I was professor at the California Institute of Integral Studies for over 25 years. I am co-founder of the Santa Barbara Graduate Institute and creator and founding chair of its Somatic Psychology Program.
I am available for consultations and lessons in any of the above practices. Workshops and private sessions are regularly offered in Seattle, Washington; Canada; and Japan. T’ai chi ch’uan retreats, sensory awareness and process workshops are held in the summer on beautiful Cortes Island, British Columbia, Canada; winter t’ai chi retreats are in Mexico.
Please contact me for more information. I look forward to hearing from you.
Sensory Awareness Workshops
- Cortes Island, B.C., Canada – June 29-July 11, 2014
- Tokyo, Japan - October 25-26, 2014
- Kyoto, Japan -November 1-3, 2014
Somatic Perinatal Process Workshops
T’ai Chi Ch’uan Workshops
- T’ai Chi Ch’uan Winter Retreat - Yelapa , Mexico – January 11-17, 2015
- T’ai Chi Ch’uan Summer Retreat – Cortes Island, B.C., Canada – 2015