We were honored with the June 2000 “Babies Are Aware Award” from Early Trauma Treatment and Training. Click on the award icon to read more. This site was honored for recognizing that:
- Babies (from pre-conception on) are sensitive and aware
- What happens to babies is memorable and has long-term effects
- There are many things that we can do to prevent these early emotional wounds
- There are many things that we can do to help heal these early emotional wounds (in all ages, including newborns and infants!)
- The earlier we help babies and children to heal their early emotional wounds, the better!
…and also for offering services to babies and families to resolve early trauma.